The Kingfisher, a well-proportioned property with generous picture windows, will certainly delight you.
Leading from the entrance hall to the open-plan kitchen/dining area that will become the heart of the home, with French doors leading to the garden. The generous living room is filled with natural light from the dual aspect windows.
Upstairs you have the master bedroom with an ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobes, together with three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
At Mersea Homes, we know that the smallest details make the biggest difference, which is why we set the highest standards when it comes to building new homes.
The information provided is intended as a general indication of the proposed development and floor layouts. Whilst we aim to provide as much information as possible, Mersea Homes operate a policy of continuous development and therefore reserve the right to alter or change any part of the development specifications at any time. Contents do not form part of any contract.
- White (Ideal Standard) contemporary sanitary ware
- Vado polished chrome brassware
- Vado round shower head (where applicable)
- Porcelanosa wall tiles
- Mission Driftwood bath panel
- Slimline white switches and sockets
- Slimline white grid switch for kitchen area
- White pendant light fittings accepting low energy bulbs
- Provision for TV
- Mains operated interconnected smoke alarms with battery backup
- CAT 6 Fibre to the Premise Ultrafast Broadband capability
- Low energy LED downlights to WC/bathroom/ensuite and kitchen area (where applicable)
- Individually designed kitchens with splashbacks and quality worktops
- Blanco contemporary 1.5 bowl sink
- Stylish telescopic cooker hood
- Blanco polished chrome fittings
- Siemens oven and hob
- Modern vertical panel oak doors or horizontal panel white internal doors (please check with Sales Advisor) with stylish satin chrome ironmongery
- Dulux satinwood skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in Dulux
- Ceilings painted in Dulux
- White uPVC French doors and windows
- Built-in soft close sliding wardrobes to bedroom 1 (where applicable)
- Stainless steel Miller Bond towel holder, toilet roll holder and robe hook
- Landscaping to front garden
- Outside tap provided
- External single socket provided (where applicable)
- Security Up and downlighter to front and rear of property (where applicable)
- Bradstone light grey patio slab to rear garden